DOSING with JUBLIA
Once-daily dosing with JUBLIA1
- Clear solution for topical application
- Applied once daily to affected nails for 48 weeks
- Integrated flow-through brush applicator
- No need for patient counseling for potential liver toxicity
- No need for liver function tests
Topically applied, once-daily dosing with JUBLIA.
When applying JUBLIA, ensure the toenail, the toenail folds, toenail bed, hyponychium, and the undersurface of the toenail plate are completely covered.
JUBLIA® (efinaconazole) topical solution, 10%, is indicated for the topical treatment of onychomycosis (tinea unguium) of the toenail(s) due to Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Important Safety Information
- JUBLIA is for topical use only and is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
- Patients should be instructed to contact their health care professional if a reaction suggesting sensitivity or severe irritation occurs.
- The most common adverse reactions (incidence ≥1%) were (vs vehicle): ingrown toenail (2.3% vs 0.7%), application-site dermatitis (2.2% vs 0.2%), application-site vesicles (1.6% vs 0%), and application-site pain (1.1% vs 0.2%).
- JUBLIA should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus, and should be used with caution in nursing women. The safety and effectiveness in pediatric patients below 6 years of age have not been established.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Ortho Dermatologics at 1-800-321-4576 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or visit www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Click here for full Prescribing Information.
Reference: 1. JUBLIA [prescribing information]. Bridgewater, NJ: Bausch Health US, LLC.