For Health Care Professionals
If you are a US health care professional and want clinical information on JUBLIA, please click Enter Health Care Professional Site.Enter Health Care Professional Site Cancel
JUBLIA Efficacy & Side Effects
Clinically Proven Results
In 2 separate clinical studies, JUBLIA was applied daily for 48 weeks—working to treat the fungus to allow a clearer nail to grow back.
After completing treatment with JUBLIA, results seen at 52 weeks include:
Had completely clear nails
Complete Cure: no fungus present and 0% visible toenail impairment
Individual results may vary.
Had clear or mostly clear nails
Complete or Almost Complete Cure: no fungus present and no more than 5% visible toenail impairment
Individual results may vary.
Mycological Cure: negative examination and negative laboratory culture
- Minimal side effects
The most common side effects (around 2% of patients) in clinical trials were ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain.
- No known drug interactions
Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away. Read Important Safety Information.
Ask your doctor if JUBLIA is right for youGet JUBLIA!
*This offer is only valid for eligible patients with commercial insurance. Eligible uninsured patients will pay more. This offer is not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B, and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state health care programs. This offer is good only in the U.S. at retail pharmacies owned and operated by Walgreen Co. (or its affiliates) or participating independent retail pharmacies. This offer is not valid in Massachusetts or Minnesota or where otherwise prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Go to ActivateJubliaSavings.com for other terms and conditions that apply.
JUBLIA (efinaconazole) topical solution, 10%, is a prescription medicine used to treat fungal infections of the toenails.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- JUBLIA is for use on nails and surrounding skin only. Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- It is not known whether JUBLIA is safe and effective for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Before you or your child uses JUBLIA, tell your doctor about all medical conditions, including if you are pregnant, are breast feeding, or plan to breastfeed, because it is not known whether JUBLIA can harm an unborn fetus or nursing infant.
- Tell your doctor about all medications you or your child is taking, and whether you or your child has any other nail infections.
- JUBLIA is flammable. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
- JUBLIA may cause irritation at the treated site. The most common side effects include: ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Ortho Dermatologics at 1-800-321-4576 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or visit www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Click here for Prescribing Information, including Patient Information.