Talk to a Doctor to see if JUBLIA is right for you
JUBLIA requires a prescription from a healthcare provider.
Talk to a Doctor Now
Start your online consultation.
“Please be aware that Populus charges a fee for its telemedicine services and does not accept insurance.”
Questions about JUBLIA or the prescription process? Connect with a navigator today.
topical solution, 10%, 4 mL
topical solution, 10%, 8mL
JUBLIA is an FDA-approved prescription topical solution that is applied on, around, and under the toenail.
JUBLIA (efinaconazole) topical solution, 10%, is a prescription medicine used to treat fungal infections of the toenails.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- JUBLIA is for use on nails and surrounding skin only. Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- It is not known whether JUBLIA is safe and effective for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Before you or your child uses JUBLIA, tell your doctor about all medical conditions, including if you are pregnant, are breast feeding, or plan to breastfeed, because it is not known whether JUBLIA can harm an unborn fetus or nursing infant.
- Tell your doctor about all medications you or your child is taking, and whether you or your child has any other nail infections.
- JUBLIA is flammable. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
- JUBLIA may cause irritation at the treated site. The most common side effects include: ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Ortho Dermatologics at 1-800-321-4576 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or visit www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Click here for Prescribing Information, including Patient Information.