*This offer is only valid for eligible patients with commercial insurance. Eligible uninsured patients will pay more. This offer is not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B, and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state health care programs. This offer is good only in the U.S. at retail pharmacies owned and operated by Walgreen Co. (or its affiliates) or other participating independent retail pharmacies. This offer is not valid in Massachusetts or Minnesota or where otherwise prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Go to ActivateJubliaSavings.com for other terms and conditions that apply.
JUBLIA (efinaconazole) topical solution, 10%, is a prescription medicine used to treat fungal infections of the toenails.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- JUBLIA is for use on nails and surrounding skin only. Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- It is not known whether JUBLIA is safe and effective for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Before you or your child uses JUBLIA, tell your doctor about all medical conditions, including if you are pregnant, are breast feeding, or plan to breastfeed, because it is not known whether JUBLIA can harm an unborn fetus or nursing infant.
- Tell your doctor about all medications you or your child is taking, and whether you or your child has any other nail infections.
- JUBLIA is flammable. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
- JUBLIA may cause irritation at the treated site. The most common side effects include: ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Ortho Dermatologics at 1-800-321-4576 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or visit www.fda.gov/medwatch.